Monday, February 13, 2012

Baby Finger Painting



Over the weekend we decided to do a baby arts and crafts project - mess free finger painting! I knew they would like it, because when we feed them and a little bit of food drips onto their high chair tray, they immediately try to squish it and move it around!

I put some blobs of finger paint onto their high chair tray. Then I covered that with plastic wrap, and taped the edges down with masking tape. It really was mess free until Emily decided to scratch the plastic wrap with her finger nails (which I need to cut, oops), and then that concluded her finger painting fun! Catherine kept things mess free though! They both really enjoyed it!

Next time I think I'm going to use a heavier plastic wrap - like maybe a freezer bag. Or just cut my kids fingernails first! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment