Monday, January 23, 2012

A belated Christmas Celebration!


Uncle Scott, Aunt Marisa and Cate (Emily wasn't feeling very photogenic...haha)


My very best friend and her wonderful husband came over this past weekend to celebrate Christmas with us! I know, Christmas was a month ago, but we always celebrate a late Christmas since the holidays are always such a blur! It's also fun to spread out the Holiday Cheer! I even kept up 2 Christmas trees (you know, for them, not because I have an unhealthy obsession with Christmas or anything.....). They brought the girls two sweet outfits that I absolutely love, and an awesome bath toy that actually spurts water out of a periscope! It looks like so much fun - tonight is bath night so I can't wait to play with it. I mean, I can't wait for the girls to play with it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment