Sunday, February 20, 2011

19 Weeks

I haven't made an update in a while - but that's good news! Uneventful pregnancy = happy pregnancy! Besides the normal aches and pains that come with growing two people inside you, I've been feeling a lot better. I'm also half way through the pregnancy! I know most people consider 20 weeks the half way point, but with twins full term is 38 weeks which is when the doctor will either induce or do a c section - so that makes 19 weeks half way there!

Last week, we had our anatomy scan. This is the scan that measures lots of things on the babies to make sure they are growing healthy and strong. We also got to find out what these babies are but before you get too excited, I'm sorry to say that we're actually not telling anyone but our parents the sexes until the baby shower! Sorry! You all will find out soon though! But the best news is that the babies are indeed growing perfectly which is wonderful news!

This week the babies are the size of mangoes and I can certainly tell! My belly seems like it's getting bigger every day!
We've also started our nursery! We bought our cribs and changer and Brian put them together with no problems last weekend. They look great - we love the set! We still have to paint, so we're not going to do much else with it until after we get that project done.

No comments:

Post a Comment