Friday, February 10, 2012

All Fours!



On February 1st, Miss Catherine was playing on the floor and all of the sudden Brian and I look over and there she goes! Butt straight up into the air and knees under her! We were so proud of our little girl! Since then, she LOVES getting up on her knees! She is constantly on all fours and rocks back and forth, back and forth! We are waiting with baited breath for the day she decides to put one knee in front of the other and start crawling!

And we can't forget about little Miss Emmy! While she isn't on her knees as consistently as her sister, she has done it once or twice! She still prefers to get around via rolling or 'army crawling' though!

In other news, I think we might be getting some new teeth. Emily has been especially cranky lately and is chewing and drooling like crazy. Catherine is drooling like a faucet and I *think* I might see a top tooth starting to poke through, but I'm not sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment