Saturday, January 22, 2011

15 Weeks

I am actually really excited to hit 15 weeks! Since I knew I was pregnant, I was really excited to hit the 15 week milestone - it just sounds very pregnant to me! Anyways, today our two little ones are the size of Oranges!

I'm feeling pretty good. The morning sickness is still with me, but not anywhere near as bad as it once was. I just have some nausea throughout the night and into the early morning. But I did find my morning sickness cure - chocolate milkshakes! So as soon as Brian gets out of bed in the morning, he makes me a milkshake that I get down as quick as possible. Then, I feel fine for the rest of the day!

Speaking of Brian, he has been wonderful throughout the pregnancy - he's going to make such a great dad. He's really stepping up and helping me with a lot of things that have been too hard for me to do, due to my nausea and just feeling exhausted all the time. He has also taken over the grocery shopping for the most part which is SUCH a relief. All that food and those smells in one place grosses me out in an indescribable way....

15 Week Survey

How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I am proud to announce that I am finally back to my exact pre pregnancy weight! I lost about 10 lbs. in the 1st tri. due to the severe morning sickness, but have really been trying to gain it back and I finally have! yay! So while I haven't actually gained anything yet, I'm very glad I gained back everything I lost.
Maternity clothes? I'm in maternity pants almost 100% of the time now. I'm still wearing non-maternity sweaters, but they are starting to get a little short on the bottom.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: I'm waking up a lot during the night - mainly to pee.
Best moment this week: Hitting 15 weeks! This was the week I was most excited to hit!
Movement: I'm still not sure! Every time I think I feel something, I always second guess myself assuming it's gas....
Food cravings: Besides the chocolate milkshakes every morning, my cravings come and go. I am enjoying cake however!
Gender: We find out in about a month!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Sleeping through the night
What I am looking forward to: feeling undeniable baby movement!
Weekly Wisdom: Give into your cravings!
Milestones: Making it through the 1st week of the 2nd tri.


Well that's it for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment